Children’s Services are offered to assist families with assessing any needs or barriers that children birth to age 18 may be experiencing. They are offered in a nurturing environment with activities that stimulate development.
Children services include:
- On-Site Child Care at Emergency Shelter
- On-Site Licensed Child Care at Long Term Housing Program
- Support and Educational Groups
- Recreational Groups and Activities
- Children’s Advocacy that includes school enrollment, safety planning, resource referral and follow up.
Individual and Group Skill Development Activities