- 100-bed emergency shelter
- For women and children provides basic needs including USDA-approved meals and snacks as well as all counseling services (described below) in a structured, nurturing environment.
- 41 units of permanent housing
- For women with a documented disability (mental or physical) and children in their care. The Bridge’s specially designed apartment complex, Destiny Village, houses 29 units and an additional 12 units are located throughout the community. The rent for permanent housing units is subsidized on a sliding scale and includes all services described below.
- 8 units of transitional housing for single women.
- These units are located throughout the community and are available for up to two years of subsidized housing.
The following services are available to Bridge Residential and Long-Term Housing clients, as well as non-residential clients.
Advocacy and Counseling services
Services are offered to assist families with assessing any safety concerns as well as any needs and barriers they may have to gaining self-sufficiency. Advocacy and Counseling services include:
- Crisis Intervention
- Individual Case Management
- Peer Support Groups
- Individual Counseling
- Advocacy and Accompaniment to law enforcement, court, hospitals or other social services
- Parenting Classes
- Employment Assistance and referral to other assistance
- Legal Advocacy for criminal and civil matters
- Referral and Access to Community Resources
- Children’s Services are offered to assist families with assessing any needs or barriers that children birth to age 18 may be experiencing. They are offered in a nurturing environment with activities that stimulate development.
Children services include:
- On-Site Child Care at Emergency Shelter
- On-Site Licensed Child Care at Long Term Housing Program
- Support and Educational Groups
- Recreational Groups and Activities
- Individual and Group Skill Development Activities
- Children’s Advocacy that includes school enrollment, safety planning, resource referral and follow up.